Hi everyone it has been a while. I’m sorry fort hat. I was very busy the past few weeks wit several projects and I need to repeat this is one women show so I do everything for Browny’s. But I love all the work the I have to do.
I was craving chocolate so bad for the last couple of weeks . I’m on a healthy journey. Normally I already eat healthy, but I wanted to take it to another level. I don’t eat many sweets, but I wanted to eat a chocolate extravaganza cake. A chocolate explotion let me put it that way.
So I create this cake and let me tell you it’s delicioussssssssssssss! You can eat it this once in a 2 month period, because it has a lot of calorie. For once in a while YES YOU CAN!
Ok let’s start this Dark chocolate “Locura” Cake recipe
· 1 ¾ Cups of Flour
· 2 Cups of sugar
· ¾ cups cocoa powder
· 2 teaspoons of baking soda
· 1 teaspoon of baking powder
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 2 eggs
· 1 cup of coffee
· 1 cup of buttermilk
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
· 1/2 cup oil
· 1/2 cup oil
How to: If you can’t find buttermilk, you can make your own with 1 cup of milk and 1 Tablespoon of white vinegar. Put aside for 5 minuter and your butter milk is ready.
· Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Grease and put parchment paper in a 8 inch round cake pan.
· In large bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center.
· Add eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed. Batter will be thin. Pour into the cake pan.
· Bake the cake for 55 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
· Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pans and finish cooling on a wire rack.
· Chocolate Donuts
· Lions chocolate
· Chocolate toffee
· Chocolate balls
· Vanilla creme
· Coffee creme
· Chocolate creme
· Chocolate donuts
· Chocolate Lions
· Chocolate bars
Click here to subscribe for Browny's Cakes Blog!
Te un otro bia (See you soon in my native language papiamentu).
You can follow Browny's cakes on:
Instagram: Browny's Cakes
For a cake order send Browny's cakes an e-mail:
It's a browny's thing...