I receive a request from one of our follower on Facebook, to post the Chocolate fudge icing recipe.
Ingredients:4cup of melted dark chocolate, (56% cocoa and has to be baking chocolate)
1/2 cup of hot water,
100 gr. butter,
1/2 cup confectioner sugar,
4 tablespoon corn syrup.
- Melted chocolate mixed with hot water,
- Add butter and continue mixing until you get a soft chocolate paste,
- Confectioner sugar Add and continue mixing,
- Finally, for a bit of shine add the corn syrup to the icing,
- Put the icing for 30 to 45 minutes in the refrigerator. Not too long or else it will be too hard.
As always, I am very curious to see your creations. So don’t forget to upload your photos on
Browny’s Cakes Facebook page. Click here for Browny's Cakes Facebook page
It's a browny's thing ...